Thursday, January 14, 2010

Client Appreciation Party Coming Soon!

**Hey Everyone,** **Keep your eyes peeled for an invitation to my next Client Appreciation Party, which will be out in a few weeks.** **I'm planning on giving back to all of you who have continued to refer me to your friends and family with regard to financing for their homes. You've made 2010 a great year for me, amid a very difficult market, and I intend to show you how much I appreciate that.** **I'm currently looking for a good venue to host this, as well as interviewing DJ's, and taking votes for what kind of beer I should buy. (In kegs of course!) Yeah, I'm not joking kids! This is going to be a fun time! --For any of you that were at the pool party I threw last summer--you know!** **I'm also weighing the prospect of whether or not this will be a themed party, so please give me your two cents on that too! (60's, 70's, 80's or 90's attire? PimpsnHo's Ball? ..something dressy? Or not?)** **So please email me with ideas for places, people, and things you'd like to see, and I'll tally the votes! It will be what we make of it!** **So with the business done, now to the fun!** **(Though the difference between business and fun in THIS email, are pretty darned blurry! Just the way I like it!)** **Here's what's going on this week.** Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment